Contact me on chris-rodehaver406 @hotmail.com

Reed, Ritajean Ritajean.Reed at uphs.upenn.edu
Tue Dec 7 21:53:04 EST 2010

Hello,
I am Chris Rodehaver, an American diplomat Special Representative and head of the UN mission working under the United nations. I am presently at Bishop International Airport with your consignments trunk boxes which had been cleared from Customs. You are hereby advice to re-confirm your address and telephone number for delivery of your consignments funds and for further details do contact me on my private email ( chris-rodehaver406 at hotmail.com ) and can be reach at (517) 610-7900.

Best Regards,
Chris Rodehaver.
chris-rodehaver406 at hotmail.com
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.