kdump_post : busybox returns "Applet not found"'

Louis Bouchard louis.bouchard at hp.com
Mon Dec 6 10:02:57 EST 2010

Hello Neil & al,

On 06/12/2010 14:27, Neil Horman wrote:

> Try modifying it to #1/bin/msh then, its possible that the script
which busybox
> puts together to emulate /bin/sh isn't working properly.  That would
tell us
> what needs fixing
> Neil

Looks like this was a "friday afternoon" kinda thing and you were right
in pointing to the shebang not being present in my test script.

For some ghostly reason, the ! at the start of the script I'm testing
disapeared so :

#!/bin/sh

became

# /bin/sh

I didn't have any issue with SLES11 since the #! is there.

Thanks for your quick help & sorry for the noise.

Kind regards,

...Louis

--
Louis Bouchard
Linux Support Engineer

HP Technology Services - Global Competency Center
Hewlett-Packard Company

louis.bouchard at hp.com     / Email
Mon-Fri 9-17<WET>,<GMT+2> / Working Hours
Mark Fay                  / Manager
mark.fay at hp.com           / Manager's Email