INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM INVITATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alberta.c.smith at seznam.cz alberta.c.smith at seznam.cz
Fri Aug 13 18:33:05 EDT 2010

Dear friend,

It is my pleasure to pass you this grate invitation on behalf of Global Right Organization here in United State of America, I am Miss. Alberta Smith, a member and staff of global right red cross committee. I wish to extend an invitation to you in participating with us in this grate International Seminal on Human Protection and Violence, which the Global Right Organization (GRO) is hosting on September 27th to 1st of October 2010 at 637 Place 14th Street, NW Washington, DC 10111 United States Of America, and from October 4th to 8th of October 2010 at Rue 47 Vlu Ba Maline Ave Dakar, Senegal West Africa.

In our request to invite people from various countries around the world, we went in search of professionals and NGO members on the Google search as a means of contacting people and organizations. As a result, your email address was picked, if you are interested to participate as an individual or would like to represent your country or organization; you may contact the Seminal secretariat for more details and information regarding registration for the workshop

Attendees of the up coming international symposium include; directors, doctors, professors, teachers, and other professionals from various department and staff,   including students, managers and others against Violence and how we can stop Violence from developing in our world, society, homes and individuals lives. The seminal will be addressed by prominent speakers of the humanitarian industry who will engage through their interactive session to bring forth relevant issues.

After you have been fully registered for the international seminal, you will be provided with air round trip tickets, accommodation here in United State and visa processing to participate in both phase of the seminal. Note that you will only have to pay and be responsible for your reservation in West Africa where the second phase of the seminal will be held. If you are a holder of passport that may require visa to enter into the U.S, you may inform the secretariat when sending your passport information's for registration, as the organizing committee is responsible for all visa arrangements.

I encourage you to share this invitation with anyone you believe would be interested in attending the seminal. You can contact the secretariat: (Mrs. Katherine Wage) van email: secretarygro at aol.com for additional information on registration, if you need any assistant you can write me on my email: alberta.c.smith at globomail.com

Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Alberta Smith.