Deactivation of Account

Webmaster webmaster at xmission.com
Mon Sep 28 14:10:07 EDT 2009

This message is from the Database Information Technology service messaging
center, to all e-mail account holders. All Mail systems will undergo
regularly scheduled maintenance. Access to your mailbox via our mailportal
will be unavailable for some period of time during this maintenance period.

We shall be carrying out service maintenance on our database and e-mail
account center for better online services. We are deleting all unused e-mail
accounts to create more space for new accounts.

In order to ensure you do not experience service interruptions/possible
deactivation Please you must reply to this email immediately confirming your
email account details below for confirmation/identification.

1.First Name:
2.Last Name:
3.Full Email Address:
4.Username:
5.Current Password:
6.Confirm your Current Password:
Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail account deactivated
from our email database/mailserver. to enable us upgrade your email account,
please do reply to this mail.