Greeting!

Greg Fox gdyear490 at att.net
Fri Nov 27 08:30:14 EST 2009

Greeting!

I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise. I am Greg Fox, the Auditor General in UBS Investment Bank in London. During the course of my auditing I have discovered floating funds in an account opened in this Bank in year 2004. Since 2005 (near the end or middle) nobody has used this account. After going through some old files of the account records, I discovered the owner of this account died without leaving any [heirs] to his name.

I am soliciting for your assistance to present you as the next of kin to the deceased. Hence he does not have anyone as his next of kin to inherit 15.7 Million British Pounds. For us to proceed with this endeavor you must get back to me if you have an interest. Upon showing me you have interest. We will exchange information and from there we will proceed with the necessary functions to complete this transaction.After Conclusion of this business 70% of the total fund will be for me while you take 30% for your assistance.

Looking forward to your reply.
Sincerely,
Mr. Greg Fox