I have just sent the payment

Clause Halle Jr. clause.hallejr at gmail.com
Sat May 9 09:36:38 EDT 2009

I am just dropping by on this kinkos store to email you and let you know
that I have just sent the payment via Western Union in your name as I do
not have your account details correctly.

I also want you to have the payment information below:
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN): 947-281-7619
Amount Sent: $187,000 USD
Text Question: Favourite Colour?
Answer: White

You can go to any Western Union location right now and pick up the cash
quick.  I hope that you have a Western Union card / Promo code? You will
need this to send or claim amount above $12,000 USD from any Western Union
agent location. My company will be sending my team to Chile this week.

I am already on my way to join my team in completing the unfinished bridge
construction project in Chile. We may leave town tomorrow and I couldn't
go without dropping the payment information with you. We may spend 2 to 3
months there before the job would be completely finished.  Remember that
if you do not claim the money before 9 days, they will call back the money
to my card. And if you do not have the Western Union Promo/Card, you
cannot pick up the cash.  I may not be around to reply any of your emails
now, but I will talk to you as soon as I return.

If you do not have a Western Union Promo Code, you have to contact the
western union agent details below so that they will process and create a
Western Union card/Promo Card for you immediately and also send you a copy
of the voucher of the payment that I made upon request, via email.

Contact the office below for your Western Union card:

Contact Person: Micheal Jones
Email:  micheal.jones at 9.cn

Send the below details to him
Your Full Name:
MTCN number: (as above)
Telephone:
Address: (including state and zip code)

As soon as the office gets the above information, they will use the
credentials to create your Western Union Promo code right away without any
delay. If you do not have the promo code, Note that you will have to
purchase the Western Union Promo code. That is all to it. I hope to talk
to you as soon as we are back on the errand or call it project.

Clause L. Halle Jr.