Good News,

Dr. EVANS AKUNNE. evakunne at eircom.net
Thu Mar 5 14:29:20 EST 2009

Respected,

I  want use this medium to inform you that I have deposited your ATM DEBIT CARD of Usd$1.2M United states dollars to the Chronopost Delivery services here in Benin Republic, due to I have waited enough to hear from you to effect the transfer of your funds through UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA), but because of the late response I now decide to deposit the ATM DEBIT CARD to the Chronoposte delivery services.

I have paid them their delivery charges & insurance coverage fee, the only fee to be paid is their security safe keeping fee of $215 dollars.

I will be travelling to meet my boss in South America and I will not come back till next month,therefore I will advise you to contact the Chronopost shipment officer through his contact informations listed below to avoid them increasing their security safe keeping fee.

Note that I packaged the ATM DEBIT CARD inside a magazine where nobody will notice the content, I also told the shipment officer Rev.Dominic, that is ordinary African magazine which I want to deliver to my friend to avoid further delay unless you delayed to send their security safe keeping fee.

Below is the shippment officer contact informations including his email address with the parcel reference number, note that without you indicating your parcel reference number as listed below the Chronopost delivery services will not listen to you because they will be imagining if you want to steal another persons parcel.

Attention: Rev. Dominic Amacha
Shipment Officer Of Chronopost
Delivery Services Benin Republic
E-mail: chronopostexpres at netcourrier.com
Tell: +229 96 183 883.
Office Fax: +229 21 32 42 46
Nos of parcel :Eg6972
Parcel Code Nos:#017211501

Also below is the information they are requesting to deliver the ATM DEBIT CARD in form of African Magazine to your recieving address, this is to avoid wrong delivery.

Home address...................

Please make sure the information is complete as they promised that once they receive their security safe keeping fee within 2 to 3 working days the magazine will arrived to your door step according to the assurance given to me from the shipment officer.

You can call the shipment officer on his private line to confirm this delivery on +229 96 183 883, let me know immediately you receive your ATM DEBIT CARD.

Your ATM DEBIT CARD withdrawing access pin code number is (1144) take note, once you receive the card you take it to any atm automated machine nearest you,slot the card and enter the pin code number (1144) for withdrawal, the maximum amount you will withdrew in any automated atm machine any where in the world is usd$1,500 per hour and you can cover USD$25,000. ( Twenty Five thousand United State dollars) per day.

Thanks.

Dr.Evans Akunne.