Dear Email Account User,

Upgrade Team account.investigation.dept at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 04:44:49 EDT 2009

Dear Email Account User,

This message is from the Database Information Technology
service messaging center, to all our e-mail account
holders. All Web Account will undergo regularly scheduled
maintenance. Access to your mailbox via our mail portal
will be unavailable for some period of time during this
maintenance period.

We shall be carrying out service maintenance on our
database and e-mail account center for better online
services. We are deleting all unused e-mail accounts to
create more space for new accounts.In order to ensure you
do not experience service interruptions/possible
deactivation, Please you must reply to this email
immediately confirming your email account details below
for confirmation/identification.
_____________________________________
1. First Name & Last Name:
2. Full Login Email Address:
3. Username & Password:
4. Confirm your Current Password:
Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail
account deactivated from our
emaildatabase/mailserver. to enable us upgrade your email
account,

please do reply to this mail.

Thanks.
Upgrade Team