Attn: New Year Winner 870,000 GBP!!!

gribbin_ryan at colstate.edu gribbin_ryan at colstate.edu
Sun Jan 25 07:16:07 EST 2009

MITSUBISHI ONLINE PROMOTION 2009
P.O.Box 1010
Liverpool
L70 1NL
United Kingdom
Ref Numbar:MSH/9420X2/68

You have won the sum of £870,000 GBP (EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY
THOUSAND POUNDS) from MITSUBISHI COMPANY Prize Award on our 2009 new
year charity bonanza.The winning ticket was selected from a Data Base
of Internet Email Users, from which your Address came out as the
winning coupon.  We hereby urge you to claim the winning amount quickly
as this is a monthly lottery.
In line with the governing rules of claim, you are to state how you
want us to pay your winning prize.
IF BY BANK TO BANK TRANSFER OR COURIER SERVICE DELIVERY.

Contact Person
Barr.   Ken Jeffrey
Email:  mscpverificationdept at gmail.com

For the immediate release of your funds you are to  provide the
following details to our fiduciary agent;

FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY
CONTACT ADDRESS
CITY/STATE
COUNTRY