Urgent Information...

John White john.whiteee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 06:17:53 EST 2009

Dear Partner,

Please permit me to introduce myself; I am John White, Head HR Department,
RBS Group United Kingdom.

I possess valuable and classfied information of great interest which i
wish to share with you. I also need to ascertain your dispositions towards
receiving and utilising information from me, that guarantees you being
legally acknowledged as the sole surviving relative (next of kin) to Mrs.
Fiona Watts.

You must maintain a great deal of confidentiality towards this endeavour.

I can be reached on my confidential Tel: +44 704 577 8558 or mail back at
john.whitee at gmail.com should you be interested.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
John White.