CONGRATULATIONS

BMW LOTTERY info at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 16 09:30:35 EDT 2008

Ticket Number: 5647600545188
Serial number: BMWP/11654347845

Attention: Lucky Winner,

We are happy to announce that you are one of our Lucky Four(4)Star
Prize Winner in this months edition of the BMW
International Online Promotion held on 15th of March 2008 in
England.
This makes you a proud owner of a Brand New BMW 5 series Car and a
cash amount of (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds).
To claim your prize Contact the claim office with the under listed
information's as soon as possible:
Name......................
Address..................
Country..................
Age.........................
Sex..........................
Occupation.............
Phone....................
Fax.........................
Ticket Number........
Nationality.............

You are hereby inform you contact the claims agents below  for we to be
able to file in you document which you have send to us for we to be
able to deliver your winning prize to you at your homes the selection
is yearly and every winning of the Brand New BMW 5 series Car for the
2007/2008

Contact For Your Claim
Mr. Starinzo John Pilo
Email:claimsagentjohns at yahoo.co.uk