[patch] crashdump: fix undefined reference to `elfcorehdr_addr'

Ingo Molnar mingo at elte.hu
Mon Jul 28 08:48:56 EDT 2008

* Simon Horman <horms at verge.net.au> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 12:45:28PM +1000, Simon Horman wrote:
> > The rfc patch I made to rename is_kdump_kernel to kernel_has_vmcore,
> > which I appended to my previous post should have looked more like the
> > following. Although, as I noted in my previous post, its more a starting
> > point for discussion than a solution to the problem at hand.
>
> Sorry, one more time. I forgot to quilt refresh.

doesnt apply cleanly to latest -git:

 Hunk #1 FAILED at 2070.
 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file arch/ia64/hp/common/sba_iommu.c.rej

due to a crossing change i guess. Also, i guess this should go via -mm
as it touches fs/proc/vmcore.c and include/linux/crash_dump.h. The x86
bits look good to me.

 Acked-by: Ingo Molnar <mingo at elte.hu>

	Ingo