Urgent Reponse to me

harrir inqu1 at libero.it
Sun Jul 6 19:59:16 EDT 2008

Dearest Friend,

I am Harris the only son of late keiten J Norman the Minister of Labour and Manpower Republic Of Kenya who died 25th of January 2006 in a chatered affliated Busia Crash,Flamingo Airlines during his familiarisation tour in Mombasa Kenya I must confess my agitation is real, and my words is my bond, in this proposal. My late father ever before his death to the blessed memory (R.I.P) has foretold me about a certain fund deposit of (USD$16.5 Million Dollars)( Sixteen Million Five hundred Thousand United States Dollar ) he made with a bank outside my country  which is Republic of Cote D'Ivoire a neighbouring country.

My late father deposited the money with a bank in Abidjan BY FIXED DEPOSIT FORM,and he attached a strict clause to the fund in bracket(PAY AS RECEIVED), where I have just gone to reside under political assylum  just for the successfull sake of the trasfer of this fund.May i in all sincerity open up to you in all confidentiality and honnesty that this said fund  according to my late father, was generated from the over

influecing of importation price rate of farm impliments,such as Fertiizers, Tractors/Equipments  which my late father as the minister of Labour and Manpower singed the the importation and Payment of the suplied equipments. it is based on this  that I am contacting you for your dear affection and mutual assistance to help me get this fund  transfered into a co-beneficiary's bank account,

all For you to assist me transfer this money in your private bank account, now all my hope is banked on you and I really wants to invest this money in your country, were their is stability of Government, political and economic welfare.Honestly I want you to believe that this transaction is real and never a joke, and he called me closer to his bed side before his call to glory(R.I.P)that i should pray to Almighty God first, before contacting any foreginer and he warned me stricly that i should avoid afican men with their greedy and evil mind since this is the only legacy I am inheriting from him.

SIR,this is for you to be clarified because, I do not expose my self to anybody I see, I believe that you are able to keep this transaction secret for me because this money is the hope of my life, it is important. fill free and make it urgent. N.B Try and negotiate for me some profitable blue chip investment opportunities,I can invest with this money when it is transferred to your account and you will assist me in the investment which will invariably be piloted by  you considering my tender age and handicapsy in investment, Personally  please advise me.

NB: my late father used me the only son as the beneficiary / next of kin on the day of deposit and also told me I need a foreign assistance of a foreigner with a legitimate bank Account abroad who will stand as co-beneficiary and partner abroad we have suffered a lot of set back as a result of family enemity and incessant political crisis here

permit me to ask these few question:
1.Can you honestly help me as your new family?
2.Can I completely trust you?
3.what percentage of the total amount in question

Thanks and best Regards
Harris keiten