JOB OFFER:Company representative needed

Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited. johnwest5 at cox.net
Mon Dec 1 05:26:50 EST 2008

Cheung Kong Holdings Ltd
7th Floor Cheung Kong Center
2 Queen's Road Central
Central District
Hong Kong
Email: jobchekonholding08 at hotmail.com

Good day to you? I am Mr. Victor Ka-shing. I represent Cheung Kong (Holdings)
Limited. based here in Hong Kong. Our company deal on Businesses such as
Plastics manufacturing, Real estate , Ports and electricity , Retail , Asset
trader , Pyramid structure and Others .

We are searching for a representatives who can help us establish a medium of
getting to our customers in Europe, America,and Canada as well as making
payments through you as our payment officer in your country.  Note that, as our
representative, you will receive 10% of whatever amount you clear for the
company. If you are interested in this business transaction, forward to us the
information below via this email:  jobchekonholding08 at hotmail.com
FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
PHONE: