Congratulations! Your E-mail Address Won In Our Sweepstakes.

Online coordinator info_noticedesk099 at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 8 01:27:07 EST 2007

We happily announce to you the Draw (#679) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
held on the 7th November,2007.Your E-mail Address  attached to Ticket
No.:03,10,21,25,29,49 Bonus No.20, Agent ID Number:110 won you a total
sum of £1,750,000.00 POUNDS STERLING.
Contact Mr. Anthony Flowers
Claims and Release Order Department,
Email:Email:claimsgntt1 at yahoo.co.uk
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Tel: +447024078607
For claims validation.
Yours Truly,
Angelina Ashton.
The Lucky Dip facility uses special software to generate numbers at
random and the programs are tested to make sure they are. As each line
is generated independently, thus on some occasions one, two, or even
more numbers may be repeated on the same ticket.