Respond Asap!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Martha Stirling namdenbid at moa.gov.bt
Thu Nov 1 21:58:06 EDT 2007

Am  Lady Martha Stirling, suffering from cancerous ailment.
I am a widow my  husband Sir Dennis Stirling an Englishman
who is dead. My  husband was into private practice all his life
before his death. My husband and I made a vow to uplift the
down-trodden and the less-privileged  individuals as he had
passion for people who can not help  themselves due to physical
disability or financial predicament. I can adduce this to the fact
that he needed a Child from this relationship, which never came.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 20 Million
(twenty Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling ) which were derived
from his vast estates and investment in capital market  with his
bank here in UK. Presently, this money is still with the  Bank.
Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live
due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. I have decided
to donate this fund to you and   I took this decision because I do
not have any child that will inherit this  money. please assure me
that  you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope to hear from
you thanks. contact my private

email address:thestirling_nastydy01 at yahoo.com.hk