[Patch ] Kexec/Kdump support - POWER6

Sachin P. Sant sachinp at in.ibm.com
Tue May 29 02:18:09 EDT 2007

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> Move those to mmu-hash64.h along with the other ones. Also, keep the
> mask aligned to the top bits

In previous patches i had these #defines in mmu-hash64.h. But got
review comments to move them to lpar.c :-)

Oh well i will move them back to mmu-hash64.h.

>> +                       if (!lpar_rc && (((dword0 >> 24) & HPTE_V_VRMA_MASK)
>>
> No need to shift >> 24, just have the mask left justified in the first
> place. No need to have a "magic" shift value in there.

Ok.

> Appart from that, looks good. Does it actually work ? :-)

Yes it does work. It must be my lucky day when i coded the patch :-)

Thanks
-Sachin

Signed-off-by : Sachin Sant <sachinp at in.ibm.com>
Signed-off-by : Mohan Kumar M <mohan at in.ibm.com>