[Patch ] Kexec/Kdump support - POWER6

Sachin P. Sant sachinp at in.ibm.com
Mon May 28 07:40:57 EDT 2007

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> If you're going to use the B (1T segment) bit instead of the bolted bit,
> at least define a proper constant in line with the existing naming of
> the hash table constants in mmu-hash64.h. I would suggest doing the same
> with the VRMA_MASK/VALUE thing and calling it HPTE_V_VRMA_MASK or
> something similar.

Well i had used them properly in my previous patches. Don't know why
i changed it in this patch :-(

Here is the updated patch.

>> +	}
>>  }
>>
> In addition, I would recommend following Michael's advice and using
> using the bulk remove Hcall whenever possible.

Yes will send out a separate patch to use bulk remove Hcall.

Thanks
-Sachin

Signed-off-by : Sachin Sant <sachinp at in.ibm.com>
Signed-off-by : Mohan Kumar M <mohan at in.ibm.com>