[ANNOUNCE] LTP Roadmap Released

Subrata Modak subrata at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jul 5 10:12:37 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Sometime back we started retrospection on LTP and the various ways to
make it better. It resulted in critical evaluation of LTP within &
outside LTP users community. It also reflected the various ways on
making it more better and effective. Working in this direction, we have
come up with a road map which we feel will be helpful to the community.
The following wiki pages will throw some light on the same:
* http://ltp.sourceforge.net/wiki/
* http://ltp.sourceforge.net/wikiArchives.php

Your comments on the contents and the goals set will be highly
appreciated. All comments will be published on the above wiki pages.

Regards & Thanks--
Subrata Modak