[ANNOUNCE] kexec mailing list

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Apr 23 03:29:29 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 00:35 -0600, Eric W. Biederman wrote:
> Yes. It looks like there is a little fine tuning we can do here.  I
> just had the first patchset I figured was relevant get trapped for
> moderator approval.

Simon seems to be approving such messages almost instantly though -- at
least, every time I see a report that there's something trapped, it's
gone by the time I look.

I have made the list accept messages from non-subscribers; I'll let
Simon make any more changes he wants, if he gets tired of approving
messages.

--
dwmw2