Patch to support MACsec HW offload

Benny Lønstrup Ammitzbøll benny at ammitzboell-consult.dk
Thu Oct 27 01:25:00 PDT 2022

Ok, I will do this and also supply a patch that fits the latest source
code from the git repo as well. I anyway need to do this since 256 bit
keys are only supported there as far as I can see (macsec_csindex).

My intent with posting was not really to get the patch included straight
away - it was more to get some feedback about this missing ability to
use wpa_supplicant for MACsec setup on a HW offloaded linux platform.
And whether my approach to adding this is ok or not.

/Benny