Starting EAP sequence

Michel Verhagen mike at guruce.com
Thu Mar 11 21:10:07 GMT 2021

Thanks Alan!

That does make sense indeed. I'll try to use eapol_supp for better
handling of the EAPOL layer on top of EAP. I hope this code can be used
with just the code I ported for the EAP library to compile.

Is there any documentation explaining what all the context parameters do
(see test_eapol function in eapol_test.c), which are required and for
which functionality etc? All I need is to implement an EAPOL client with
certificates, so no WPA/WEP or any of the wireless stuff.

I'll come back with more questions probably, thanks for pointing me in
the right direction!

Regards,

Michel Verhagen
Microsoft eMVP

  GuruCE Limited
  Microsoft Embedded Partner
  NXP Gold Partner
  https://guruce.com
  240 Ohiwa Harbour Road
  RD2
  Opotiki, 3198
  New Zealand
  Ph.  +64 (0)7  929 5807
  Mob. +64 (0)21 104 6208

  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message and attachments, if any, is confidential and is
  intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. You should not copy, disclose or
  distribute this communication without the authority of GuruCE Ltd. GuruCE Ltd. is neither liable for the proper and
  complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. GuruCE Ltd.
  does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of
  viruses, interceptions or interference. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please return the
  communication to the sender and delete and destroy all copies. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
  notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.