Mesh with multiple passwords

Peter Astrand astrand at lysator.liu.se
Fri Jan 15 07:48:17 EST 2021

Hi. I'm building a 802.11s solution where it is not acceptable to use a
single SAE password on all mesh nodes. To handle this, my idea is to use
SAE Password Identifiers and extend wpa_supplicant to support multiple
sae_password:s, using the same syntax as for hostapd. Then, use a node
unique password. During this development, I noticed this commit:

commit 6a673d0fb05557d149e4ff50430991979e476f2a