802.11r not working

Michael T Farnworth michael at turf.org
Wed Sep 23 16:57:25 EDT 2020

I have checked all my r0kh records and r1kh records, plus the
r1_key_holder and none of them include the MAC address of the radius
server.  More to the point the MAC address of the radius server isn't
listed anywhere in the hostapd.conf files.

I should say that the RADIUS server also acts as the default gateway to
the internet, but with no WiFi hardware never acts as an AP.

Thanks,
Michael