I cannot reach the computers on the wireless segment of the lan

Felix Rubio felix at kngnt.org
Sat Oct 17 11:46:15 EDT 2020

Thank you for your suggestion, Jan... but still does not work. This is what I get, related to the bridge:

nl80211: Interface wlxd037459f5764 is in bridge br0
nl80211: Add own interface ifindex 8 (ifidx_reason 5)
nl80211: if_indices[16]: 8(5)
nl80211: Add own interface ifindex 5 (ifidx_reason -1)
nl80211: if_indices[16]: 8(5) 5(-1)

Regards!
Felix