list of changes to date of wpa-2.10-devel compared to wpa-2.9 release

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Wed Oct 7 13:49:54 EDT 2020

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 01:31:17PM +0000, Jim Crites wrote:
> Is there a list or document that shows all of the changes, bug fixes, new features, etc., that have been made to wpa-2.10-devel as compared to the release version wpa-2.9 ?
> It would be most handy to use to decide if there have been sufficient changes to warrant updating to that version.

As of now, the only available list of that is in the git commits ("git
log hostap_2_9..master").

> As it has been over a year since the wpa-2.9 release, is there a plan to release 2.10 soon ?

Yes, it would sound reasonable to get 2.10 out. I'd like to go through
the pending patches first, though, and get in at least all the fixes and
most of the clear new functionality that has been in the queue for a
while already.