Passpoint Release 3.0 and Hostapd

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Fri Dec 18 06:47:15 EST 2020

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 10:29:29PM +0530, kiran k wrote:
> Does Hostapd support Passpoint 3.0 functionality. Do we have any
> information about config file parameters for various test cases?

Functionality needed for Passpoint Release 3 is included in hostapd. I'm
not completely sure what you are referring to with various test cases.
If that is a reference to Wi-Fi Alliance certification tests, those are
confidential and this mailing list is not appropriate place was
discussing such details. In general, the Passpoint related parameters
are documented in the hostapd/hostapd.conf file.