DPP Connector Expiry

Schmidt, Wystan W Wystan.Schmidt at charter.com
Mon Aug 3 16:56:42 EDT 2020

Hi,

What’s the proper way to add an expiration to a DPP Connector that gets sent as part of the DPP-Configuration-Response by hostapd?

I’ve tried adding a unix timestamp to the configurator parameters, but this doesn't produce a DPP connector with an expiration.

>dpp_configurator_add
>raw SET dpp_configurator_params conf=sta-dpp expiry=1609286400 ssid=<Hex_SSID> configurator=1

Thanks,
Wystan Schmidt
Charter Communications

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.