TEAP implementation in wpa supplicant

sreejith n sreejithsurendrannair2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 01:08:42 PDT 2019

Hi Antoni,

I had one more question hope I can check on the same. How you have
setup your environment for test are you using wpa supplicant and free
radius for testing TEAP.
At present I am using wpa supplicant and hostapd for the test.I wanted
to check which will be good environment to test.

Thanks & Regards,
Sreejith