Example for how to use bss_tm_req hostapd_cli command?

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Tue Apr 9 10:59:49 PDT 2019

Hello,

I'm back to poking at rigging up test cases for k/v.  Does anyone have
an example hostapd_cli bss_tm_req command they would like to share?  I
think I now understand some of it based on looking at how it is parsed,
but an example would go a long way.

In particular, it seems that you have to pass in the 'neigh' data entirely
on the command line?  Should we allow one to just specify an existing neigh
by bssid and look in the neigh DB for it and use that info?

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com>