result website can't be used for a long time

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Wed Mar 21 02:44:51 PDT 2018

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 08:41:00AM +0000, Gu, HailinX wrote:
> It seems this website was broken for several months.
> http://buildbot.w1.fi/hwsim/tests.php
>
> Is anybody fix it?

Maybe eventually, but that is of pretty low priority, so it may take
a while. The test setup did not survive OS update and I'm running the
tests on my desktop before pushing anything out, so testing coverage
itself has not really dropped, but there is no publicly available
storage of the test runs.

In practice, I'd rather replace that virtual buildbot.w1.fi server with
something that can run VMs with kvm (i.e., running on real hardware),
but I don't have such a server available for this type of use at the
moment.