WPA3 (SAE, OWE) support in hostapd

Karthik Krishnamoorthy kkrishnamoorthy at quantenna.com
Mon Mar 12 16:15:15 PDT 2018

Hi,

I would like to know when will WPA3 support be available in hostapd.

I see that SAE support is there in 2.6 as per release notes , did not check into the code.

Development branch has OWE support being added, not sure if it is fully complete.

The other information I am looking for is if/when DPP support will be added to hostapd.

Any rough timeline would be helpful.

Thanks and Regards,
Karthik.

This email, including its contents and any attachment(s), may contain confidential information of Quantenna Communications, Inc. and is solely for the intended recipient(s). If you may have received this in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete this email, its contents and any attachment(s).