How to test OSU server with mac80211_hwsim hostap and wpa_supplicant?

work vlpl thework.vlpl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:08:25 PST 2018

Hello,
I setup my test environment with mac80211_hwsim. Create AP with
Hotspot 2.0 support, and can connect to it with wpa_supplicant
(eap-ttls authentication). Now, I want to test OSU server, for case
when user don't have credentials for this network. But can't figure
out how wpa_supplicant should fetch data over through ANQP, and  send
a request to OSU server to register in networks and get credentials.
Сan someone show an example how to do it?

--
Vladimir