hostapd events with multiple wlans

Michael Baird Michael.Baird at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Thu Jan 25 18:52:30 PST 2018

Hi,

When using the control socket (both UDP with my own application and UNIX
with hostapd_cli), I only receive events for the first SSID. How do you
get events from the second?
Do I need to create another connection? - if yes how do i switch to that
interface (preferably with the UDP variant - what should the packet look
like "COOKIE=905102307f369c2b <something here??>")?

Configuration file is attached.

Output from a few commands with hostapd_cli.

 > interface
wlan1

 > get_config
bssid=02:f6:52:0f:e7:90