hostapd + 100 devices on Cubieboard

Marek Floriańczyk marek.florianczyk at gmail.com
Thu May 4 08:54:58 PDT 2017

Dnia czwartek, 4 maja 2017 11:40:24 CEST Weedy pisze:
> On 4 May 2017 at 02:28, Marek Floriańczyk <marek.florianczyk at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > What wifi dongle (preferably with antenna) would you recommend?
>
> If we are going rinkydink USB devices I would have gone with an
> atheros/qualcomm chip.
> https://wikidevi.com/wiki/TP-LINK_TL-WN722N

Hi,

I was testing this one yesterday, with mode "g", if there was one or two
clients (laptops) - no problem I could easily log into wifi network,
But when I started something like 20 devices, connection was no longer
possible

From wikidevi page:
"This device supports a maximum of 2 simultaneous AP and 7 clients VIFs w/
ath9k_htc"

So maybe in my case this is a problem ?

Best Regards
Marek