wpa_supplicant auto reconnect

Jake Magee jake at jakemagee.com
Thu Mar 16 13:39:38 PDT 2017

So I think the log is too big to send (400K)... here is a link to it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3BKPLtbQtZrZnNlaHRvb3BJZDQ/view?usp=sharing

* I connected to a test AP, everything was fine
* I powered down the AP, lost the connection, and waited 18 minutes
* I powered the AP back up and was pretty quickly re-connected to the AP
* I then changed the AP password, and lost the connection, and waited 15 minutes
* I changed the AP password back, but was never re-connected
* After waiting 16 minutes for an auto reconnect, I did wpa_cli
reassociate, and then was instantly reconnected to the AP