UNAUTH-TLS Configuration Example

Joshua Riesenweber josheymail at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 04:53:45 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,
Newcomer to the list here! I've been searching through the mailing list archives but haven't found any info on this yet.

I'm looking to setup a public wireless network, where clients can create an encrypted connection to the authenticator but do not require a client cert.
I've seen a few references to UNAUTH-TLS and WFA-UNAUTH-TLS that appears to do exactly this, but I haven't been able to find any config examples and haven't had any luck trying to configure it.

If anyone has some knowledge on this and can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated!

Cheers,
Josh