[RFC 3/3] Network steering feature

David Weidenkopf dweidenkopf at cococorp.com
Tue Jul 19 17:37:12 PDT 2016

Introduction
----------------
The network steering system steers client STAs to the infrastructure AP
with the best RSSI. APs collaborate and can use several methods to direct
client STAs to transition to the best AP.

Please review the attached txt for further details regarding this RFC.

This RFC builds upon the previous two RFCs, "BSS transition with candidate
list" and "Client station blacklist support".