Binder interface for wpa_supplicant?

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Wed Jan 6 13:32:20 PST 2016

On Wed, 2016-01-06 at 22:04 +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:

> It seems to me that it would be possible to define, in some object-
> oriented fashion, the API used, and then map that to the different
> interfaces (socket/ctrl-iface, dbus, binder) in some build-time step.

Looking at this, it might even make sense to roll in some config file
handling as well, since for example network properties are pretty much
directly coming from the config file to the control interfaces.

At which point it probably makes sense to unify all this between
hostapd and wpa_supplicant too ;-)

johannes