2 SSIDs on 1 interface

Alexandre Epert alex.epert at hotmail.fr
Wed Feb 10 08:38:03 PST 2016

Hi,

In addition of my previous question, do anyone knows if there is an USB wifi dongle which can do that?

The two I use don't have a "valid interface combinations" section but "interface combinations are not supported".

I see on this page that some chipsets are capable of mesh (like old Atheros or Ralink chipset) :

Do I need this kind of device to broadcast 2 SSIDs from a single dongle?

I'm a little bit confused about it and my boss is going to make me crazy if I can't find a solution.

Regards,

Alexandre EPERT