eduroam disconnects with reason=3 (WPA-EAP, PEAP, MSCHAPv2)

Sergei Sinyak serega.belarus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 02:50:45 PDT 2016

Hi. I've spent evening while gathering logs from that server at
University. Here i have:
- cisco log with authentication from laptop with wpa_supplicant 2.5
and samsung android phone with wpa_supplicant 2.0
https://gist.github.com/f82af07cb7c3e6ae13e4832be05ee3d6
- wpa_supplicant log from laptop
https://gist.github.com/8d14c3945386720985e918f5ce726a69
- wpa_supplicant log with default verbosity from android phone
https://gist.github.com/247e7c3fca7894d6897116ebfd5a41bf

Please, checkout logs, in case there are some usefull info.

Now, i am going to revert back wpa_supplicant related packages in my
ArchLinux. This should provide me with working package's versions of
software. The reason to do that is a fine authentication on ubuntu via
wpa_supplicant v2.0. I already tried to rollback wpa_supplicant to
v2.0, but it was not enough.

Sergei Sinyak