Android connectivity issues

Jouni Malinen j
Mon Sep 7 12:39:45 PDT 2015

On Mon, Sep 07, 2015 at 08:53:26PM +0200, Robert Senger wrote:
> Below a tcpdump recorded on the router, during a period where data flow
> is dead (snippet from several hundreds of similar lines, started 5
> minutes before):

In general, tcpdump capture of Ethernet frames is unlikely to be of much
use in debugging issues that could have something to do with hostapd..
In other words, a wireless capture or debug log from AP and/or STA would
be needed to make educated guesses on what is causing this. Especially
if there is nothing in hostapd debug log, I'd look at other places for
reason and fix. Without the likely reason determined, there is unlikely
to be much that could be done in hostapd configuration to make this less
likely to occur.