openwrt configuration

David Luyens david.luyens at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 04:42:40 PST 2015

Thanks! I was able to compile the new version on my laptop (ubuntu)
For some reason the openwrt does not work yet... will search a bit further...

Just a question, are the archives searchable? I cannot see where that
functionality is.
I am asking because I would like an example of an eap-sim example with
an external radius server, especially the radio part.
When I connect my mobile on the wireless part, it keeps asking for
login-passwd, so I assume it is not eat-sim but some other eap
flavour...