Driver deletes and add station

Jouni Malinen j
Thu May 28 10:34:28 PDT 2015

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 04:00:47AM +0000, sunder wrote:
> Ath9k and MAC80211 drivers are used.It is an AP application not Hostapd which has been enabled with scan.The ping is initiated from STA which is connected to AP.

If you are talking about AP mode functionality with ath9k/mac80211, but
without using hostapd, I don't see how this would in scope for this
mailing list.. There is not sufficient details here to answer the
questions and anyway, these would likely need to be targeted somewhere
else (linux-wireless?).