Getting started with HS20 r2 (OSU client/server and such?)

Jouni Malinen j
Sat Mar 21 07:34:47 PDT 2015

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 04:28:59PM +0200, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 07:37:08PM -0700, Ben Greear wrote:
> > Do you know where that osu-ca.pem comes from?
>
> I was assuming the root CAs to be available somewhat on WFA public web
> server. However, I'm not sure where..

Actually, I just found it.. The three root CA certificates are included
in Hotspot 2.0 (Release 2) Technical Specification Package v1.1.0. In
addition, that package includes the SPP schema file (which needs to be
copied to spp.xsd for hs20-osu-client).