WPA authentication problem

Robert Deliën robert
Fri Mar 20 08:19:11 PDT 2015

In the mean while I have some extra information: (non-cross-)compiling the exact same hostapd for my workstation, using the exact same configuration doesn't reproduce the problem. This puts the Kernel (driver) under suspicion. My workstation has an ath9k NIC, so it's not completely comparable. It would be useful to know what USB NICs have an ath6 on board.

I have spent today and a good part of yesterday back-porting the community ath6kl Kernel driver to our Kernel, but that doesn't make a difference. I have started backporting nl82011 and friends to our Kernel, but hat is a long way to go.

Ideas are very welcome.