Hostapd and MCS rates

Mathieu Slabbinck matty.slabbinck
Tue Jun 16 23:48:07 PDT 2015

Hi,

Thanks for the info.
I'm using buildroot and checked the package. It states the following
config options:
HOSTAPD_CONFIG_ENABLE = \
    CONFIG_ACS \
    CONFIG_FULL_DYNAMIC_VLAN \
    CONFIG_HS20 \
    CONFIG_IEEE80211AC \
    CONFIG_IEEE80211N \
    CONFIG_IEEE80211R \
    CONFIG_INTERNAL_LIBTOMMATH \
    CONFIG_INTERWORKING \
    CONFIG_LIBNL32 \
    CONFIG_VLAN_NETLINK

So that's checked.

Also, in my config file of hostapd states ieee80211n=1
So that should be fine to.

iw dev wlan0 station dump does not report anything...