Modifying EAP-Response/Identity

Pereida Garcia Cesar cesar.pereida
Thu Jul 23 05:34:41 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am using the eapol_test tool for developing a new EAP method. I've read through the documentation but I can't find an answer to my issue.

Is it possible to modify the identity (I need to concatenate a string) of the configuration file before replying to the EAP-Request/Identity? If so, when/which method should be used to modify before sending the EAP-Response/Identity?

Another quick question, after an EAP-Failure is received from the server, are the state machines maintained for a period of time?

Thanks.

- Cesar Pereida