Re: wpa-supplicant 2.4 and "RSN: no PMKSA entry found"

Jan K jprofesorek
Mon Jul 13 03:54:02 PDT 2015

Hi,

To sum up my issue with WPA-EAP connecting with 2.3 and not with 2.4.

> last time this question came up on the list (early May), the reason was
> in a bug in the authentication server. That just got triggered by
> wpa_supplicant v2.4 enabling use of TLS v1.2.

> http://lists.shmoo.com/pipermail/hostap/2015-May/032748.html

You must be right, since adding the following to my config:
phase1="tls_disable_tlsv1_2=1"
made me able to connect with wpa_supplicant 2.4.

> Do you know which authentication server is used in this network?

I asked this question, got no answer, asked it again, yet to no avail.
The admins in question are rather bofh-like, but I expected at least an explicit nack to my question.

So I must apologize for them and thank you for your hints.

Regards,
Jan