wpa supplicant auto roaming

Sourav sourav.chakraborty
Wed Feb 25 22:28:03 PST 2015

Is auto roaming currently supported by wpa_supplicant .....if so then
what is the logic that it follows for roaming from one AP to another?
Also is roaming between 2 APs with different SSIDs supported? Can you
point me to the code where auto roaming is implemented in wpa_supplicant
codebase?

--
Warm Regards,
Sourav

This communication contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me by telephone immediately.